Pages

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Day 51 - Juice Fast Recipes Can Be Simple If You Know How

Hi, Tim here with my Day 51 juice fasting update.

Since yesterday I have lost 0.4 kilogram, which is about 0.9 pounds. Just under 1 pound. Bringing my total juice fast results in weight loss since I started my juice fast, to 20.9 kilograms, which is 46 pounds.

My current weight now is 90.5 kilograms, which is 199 1/2 pounds! Yes! I have cracked the magical 200 pound barrier. I am now under that, which is good. My next goal is to get under 90 kilos, which is by the way looking like it is going to be only one or two days before that happens.

Everything else is going quite well. Only got a few more day to go now. Day 51. As you probably know by now I am finishing on Day 56. I am still putting a lot of research into transitioning and looking into more juice fast recipes. Definitely going to go to fruits, vegetables, nuts, legumes and seeds. That's my primary source of nutrition.



And I am skipping dairy.

And I am also not going to have much in the way of grains or anything like that either. I'll have those sparingly, put it that way, anyway.

Meat, grains, maybe once or twice a week, if at all.

And the only reason I'm having meat is to fulfill the vitamin B12 requirement, which you can't get out of vegetables.

As I result I envisage that I will get down to my 80 kilograms, within two months of transitioning back to food. And it may actually be a lot earlier than that. But that is where I am getting myself. I am not thinking of this as a diet. It's a long term eating plan.

And I am just going to eat low carb foods like that every day. And I'm sure as a result of doing that, plus my exercise, my walking, is going to be enough to get down to my goal weight, which is 80 kilograms.

So, not a lot else to report, so I'm going to leave the video there. Quite a quick one today.

Keep those questions coming in. I do my best to answer them. And yeah, let's get there together! So, if you are thinking of doing the juice fast, yes, it does work. I'm proof of that. And it is just so easy. I am finding this so easy. You know I was talking to someone yesterday who said they are finding it really hard to get past Day 4 or 5.

Perhaps I did. I don't actually remember that now, on Day 51. But if you can get past that phase it is just so simple, where I am now. It's very very simple to continue, and it is really now a way of living. It's fantastic. And I love getting on those scales every day and seeing that I have lost weight.

OK, I will talk to you tomorrow for my Day 52 liquid diet update.

Bye for now.

You can watch a high definition version of this Juice Fast Recipes video here if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment