Pages

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Day 36 - Getting The Most Out Of Your Commercial Juicer

Hello everyone,

Tim here with my Day 36 update for my juice fast. Everything is still going well. I have actually lost 0.3 kg, which is about 2/3's of a pound, about, I think it is 0.66 of one pound.

So, overall in my juice fast plan so far I have lost now a total of 16.3 kg, which is just a fraction under 36 pounds.

So, yeah, as I said, everything is going well. Not a lot to report today.


One interesting thing: when I was making my breakfast juice today, I decided to go just for fruit only. Now it has been quite some time since I have had "fruit only" with my juices using my commercial juicer, because pretty well in all my juices I have been juicing vegetables, including celery, some spinach as a minimum. And sometimes some cucumber as well. But this time I decided to go for fruit only.



So I had apple, strawberry, pineapple, lemon, lime and a few other bits and pieces that I can't remember. But basically all fruit.

And what I found was it was so sweet! It was just sickly sweet! And I just could not drink it. So I drank about half of it and I tipped out the rest. It was just too sweet.

Now, you may not be thinking that that is a big deal, but let me tell you that I was the 'king' of sweet foods. Before I started this fast I was always the one who could finish off someone else's thickshake. So if my partner Louise had a milkshake and couldn't finish it, I was the one who would be finishing it off. Or if there were a couple of pieces of chocolate left, I was the one who could finish them off. Of course, that's why I am overweight!

But I couldn't finish this. It was too sweet. As I said, it was sickly sweet. And that just goes to show the incredible change that has occurred by doing this juice fast. Because my tastebuds are now obviously picking up how sweet things are, and I am just not liking it. So my immediate thought, which was, Shock, Horror, how do I make it so it was not so sweet.

So I could have put some celery in it, then juicing celery, or done something else with it, but the quickest instinct was just to get rid of it. So I am probably not going to try it again. I'm probably not going to go fruit only again. I'm going to make sure I have some vegetables in there so it's not so sweet.

So, I just wanted to share that so people out there who are thinking that they can't do this, just what sort of life changing effects you can get by doing this juice fast. Because as I said I would never have thought I would have been the person able to be put off by something because it was too sweet.

Lots of questions still coming in, which is good. So keep those coming. And keep those like buttons and share these videos with people, anyone you know who might be interested in weight loss. I am getting lots of messages from people talking about whether this is something they can do. Some of the comments I am getting are, for example, "I don't think I could do a juice fast, I like my food too much." That is a common one.

Now, I was like that! If you haven't seen all my videos, just particularly the early ones, my brother did a 5 day juice fast, around about 12 months ago. And I remember thinking at the time there is no way I could do a juice fast, even for a meal. Even for one meal! Let alone 5 days that he did it for.

But here I am, on Day 36!

How did I do it?

I decided I wanted to lose weight. I was sick of the way I looked. Sick of the way I felt, more importantly. And I wanted to make a change. And I took it one day at a time. Even though I set myself a goal of 56 day juice fast, I did take it one day at a time.

I wasn't going through trying to plan ahead and thinking what it was going to be like, or thinking how am I going to do this. I just took it 1 day at a time. And so far I am on Day 36, and I have 20 days to go, and I am going to be finished, and of course I have lost all that weight!

So, please! Give it a go, if you are thinking of doing it. Don't just assume you can't do it. If I can do it, I am proving to you by these videos that I can do it, you can too. Yes, I am talking to you! You can do it as well.

So, give it a go and I think you'll find the results are absolutely amazing.

Just in case you haven't caught on to the fact, I have lost weight every single day I have been on this juice fast. There were only 3 days where, Days 32-34, that I didn't weigh myself. But on Day 35 when I came back from my trip I was down by 1.2kg, which is about 2.6 pounds.

So obviously I lost weight during those times as well. Every other day I have weighed myself, and I have actually lost weight throughout this fast.

So, if you want a dead easy way to lose weight, this has to be it.

Alright, I am going to leave it there for now.

Everything is still on track and going well.

Keep those questions coming in.

And I look forward to talking to you tomorrow for Day 37.

Bye for now.

You can watch a high definition version of this Commercial Juicer video here if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment