Pages

Thursday 18 August 2011

Juicing Fasting Benefits Progress Report - Day 38

Hi, Tim here with my Day 38 update, my juice fasting update.

Everything is still on track in my fasting for weight loss, and I am still feeling good.

Lost 0.4 kg, which is just under 1 pound, 0.9 pounds.

So total weight loss now is 17kg exactly, which is about 37.5 pounds.

So everything is, as I said, on track, going well, as I say for most videos I have to say these days.


Interesting that I was having a conversation with someone today and the biggest issue they are having with juice fasting is starting.



And I answered that by saying "just start". Because specifically what they were having problems with was trying to find information, researching it, and figuring out how to get prepared and so forth.

Do what I do. I did actually watch a movie. Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead I think it was called, which was a great movie. So if you have got Net Flix and you are in America, have a look at that movie, and it will definitely inspire you to continue.

But the point is, you don't need to be an expert in this. I am certainly no expert. I have learnt a lot of this as I have gone along. Now, I could have spent weeks researching this and trying to wait for the opportune time. But the fact is, there is no "best time". The best time to start is now. You can't really get this wrong.

I mean, you might have too much fruit, maybe, in which case you might not lose as much weight as you think you might, or should, which I was doing early on in this juice fast, when I was having more fruit than vegetables. But, I still lost weight every day and I am feeling better every day.

And you know what else? I also went back and had a look at my videos from Day 1, 2 and 3. I look terrible in those! Particularly Day 2. That was when I had headaches, and just how much energy I had. I was very flat. I didn't have a lot of energy. Very slow: "hi.... Tim.. here.. with my Day 2 update..." Not quite that slow, but I have just gotten so much more energy, and I am so much more alive. And it is all because I am on this juice fast.

So I would say to those people who are worried about starting: Just Start! Get in there and have a go, and see how things work out with your liquid diet. (Do Discuss With Your Doctor!) In a couple of days you'll be over the toxic, your detox I should say, and you should be feeling a lot better.

Now, the other thing I wanted to say is, a couple of days, guys. My juice video - I am going to do a video showing me juicing. I am going to do that Saturday, Australian time. And be releasing that so you can have a good look at the process. So if you are looking for tips, and following what I am doing, what I juice, you can see that on Saturday.

Alright. I am going to leave it there for now. Everything is still on track. I will be back tomorrow for yet another video, my 39th.

So until then, bye for now!

You can watch a high definition version of this Juicing Fasting video here if you wish.

1 comment:

  1. Yes you are right "Juicing is not a new concept." but now people focus more on juices because they want Juicing For Weight Loss without being weak.

    ReplyDelete