Pages

Sunday 21 August 2011

Day 41 - My Fruit Juice Diet Is Really Becoming a Fun Ride

Howdy!

Tim here, with my Day 41 juice fast update.

Everything is still on track. I lost 0.4kg which is just under 1 pound.

For the fourth day running now I have lost exactly the same amount of weight.

Overall since I started the juice fast or fasting, I have now lost 40 pounds, just a fraction over 40 pounds, which is 18.2 kg.

So I am pretty happy still. Everything is still on track with my fruit juice diet. I have only got 15 days to go. Feeling pretty pumped about that. Still happy with my weight loss and liquid diet weight loss. It's been about a pound a day for the last 4 days, is nothing to be sneezed at, at all. It's easy. Quite actually very easy.



Just have the occasional moments here and there where I think, hmm wouldn't it be nice to be trying some foods. I am still reading heavily up on Eat For Health by Dr. Joel Fuhrman. However you pronounce that!

His material is really good. I think that's what I am going to be focusing on to transition off the juice fast and back to solid food, especially low carb fruits. So that's all good.

In case you missed it, have a look at my Day 40 video where I actually did some juicing. I just showed you one of the standard shakes that I am making - shakes! Standard juice I should say, that I am making these days. Pretty easy to make, and tastes quite nice.

Not really a lot else to report, other than the fact that it is still going well, and I am still happy with the progress. 15 days to go, as I said, and then done!

So, I will leave it there for now and I will see you tomorrow with my Day 42 update!

Bye for now.

You can watch a high definition version of this Fruit Juice Diet video here if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment