Pages

Monday 8 August 2011

Day 28 - Juicing Vegetables. It Gets Easier Over Time

Hi Tim here with my Day 28 update.

Yay! I'm halfway! Halfway through to my 56 day goal.

Since yesterday I have lost 0.8 kg, which is pretty close, I think it is 1.8 pounds, nearly 2 pounds.

So overall that means I have lost 13.5 kilograms, which is just under 30 pounds. So I have had a pretty good day overnight.

A couple of things.

First thing I wanted to talk about was, yesterday, after 27 days, I started thinking hmm, food! Maybe it would be good to be off this diet!


Now, it may have been because we picked up our friend Sarah from America. She's over here on holidays for 12 days, to Australia. And on the way home Sarah and Louise were hungry, so they stopped in to Hungry Jacks, which is Burger King for you US folks. And I just sat there. I wasn't too worried about it, I have to say. I just went in and sat there while they ate that.



And then for the evening meal they had more takeout, "takeout people"! Very nice veal. I don't know whether you US folks get veal, or eat veal. But it is just basically meat and chips and a salad. And that looked very appetising. And I just had that fleeting though: "Mmm, have I been on this juice fast too long".

But look, it went fairly quickly. I just decided, no, I'm going to keep juicing vegetables. And that happened a couple of times during the afternoon, probably 3 or 4 times all up, distinctly different periods when that thought bubbled up, whether I wanted to continue.

But, I persevered, had my juice using a commercial juicer, and I drank the healthiest drinks, and I was OK. And I wake up this morning with a fantastic weight loss! You would have to say, have I been rewarded for my commitment? Who knows? But that's my best ever weight loss day other than the first 3 or 4 days where I lost quite a bit of weight, which you would normally expect in those first couple of days from water and the first amount of toxins leaving the body.

And so that's really good, and that's really motivated me with the weight loss. And it's interesting when you think about it, isn't it. The more weight you lose on your juice fast plan, the better you seem to be. You're feeling better and that it is worthwhile persevering. I've talked about this before on previous videos that when I did go on diets in the past I would invariably find a plateau where my weight didn't go down, or worse, some days I would gain weight.

But again I have to say, every single day on this juice fast, I have lost weight.

Yes, it varies, the amount of weight, right down to a bare minimum 0.1 kilogram, which is probably 0.2 of a pound or something, right up until my best of 1.6 kilograms on the first day, which was quite a whopping amount, which is getting close to 3.5, 4 pounds.

So I have had that fantastic journey overall where I have actually lost weight every day, and I am finding there's only 2.5 kilos to go, and I will be at the halfway mark of my weight loss. So here I am at the halfway mark in terms of time, but I'm almost at the 50% of total weight to lose.

So I have still got a ways to go. I am re-evaluating it. Because, look I am starting to get lots of comments from people saying you look fantastic, and you don't need to lose all that weight. I know I've still got a certain amount of weight to lose. But whether now I need to go to the full 32 kilograms which I wanted to lose, which was 70 pounds, it might be that another 20 pounds, or another 10 kilos, or thereabouts, might be enough for me.

But I'm going to reassess that. I'm certainly not going to stop at this stage, until I feel that I have reached the weight where I am comfortable with my body. The way I'm feeling now is yes, I'm losing weight all over my body, and I can see that I am, but I've got more to lose. I want to get my stomach so that it is fairly flat. And there's still quite a bit of fat there that I want to go away basically! But it is going, that's the fantastic thing.

So, I guess what I'm saying is guys, if you're feeling anything like this, hang in there, and keep at it, and the results will pay you back in dividends, as they are for me. Because this is the only ever eating plan, drinking plan as the case may be, because it is juicing, that I have ever lost weight continually every single day. So if that's not commitment, a sign that I should say, that it it is something that works, I don't know what is.

So, keep at it, especially juicing vegetables. I'm going to keep at it. And I will report tomorrow on my progress.

So, until then, talk to you soon, cheers for now.

You can watch a high definition version of this Juicing Vegetables here if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment