Pages

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Day 30 - Is Lemon Cleanse Diet More Effective?

Hello,

Tim here with my Day 30 juice fast update.

Everything is sitll on track.

I have lost .5 Kg since yesterday, which is just over 1 pound.

Total weight loss to date, today, is a total loss of 14.3 Kg. And that's about 31.5 pounds.


So, yes, everything is going quite well, and I am feeling quite energised. I haven't had any problems with feeling hungry, or anything of that sort for quite some time now. And I mentioned a few days ago that I was thinking that perhaps it was time to go off the juice fast. Those feelings have gone. It was only a temporary one.



So if you're experiencing similar types of feelings, know that, more than likely, they are going to be temporary ones, and they will go away. The other thing I am going to do in the next couple of days, is that I have got a couple of messages from people asking what sorts of fruits and vegetables I put in my juices, and secondly, how I go about it.

So I thought if anyone was interested, let me know if you are, I will put together a video and go through the process, and do the juicing, so you can see what I use, the type of press juice I use, the best juice cleanse methods, and what quantities I use, and so forth. And the various fruits and vegetables I use. And I will just talk about the flavors I use, combinations in other words, that I am using.

If you're interested in that, let me know. And as I said before, if you know anyone who is looking for a juice fast, or perhaps needs a juice fast, a great way to help them out is perhaps to send them to one of my earlier videos, and get them to have a look at how I looked early on, and how I look today, the differences, the amount of weight that I have lost, to show them that this is something that truly can be inspiring. Because, look, I have lost weight every single day. There hasn't been one day so far, that I haven't lost weight.

So if that is not telling you that this is a fantastic way to lose weight, I don't know what is.

And of course, nutrition, lemon cleanse diet, liquid diet recipes, fruits and vegetables are incredibly healthy. So there's literally no reason not to be doing this.

But yeah, let me know if you are interested in that, in me showing you the juicing. And also send this off to anyone, by all means.

Now, what I am going to do in a video in the next couple of days is I'm going to take a picture of myself each video, and do one of those collages (? I'm not sure what they're called). But basically it will show a picture of me each day, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, right through to Day 30, and see the difference. I'm going to do that, because I want to know myself how different I look. Because obviously I'm still me, and while I can see that I'm losing weight, perhaps I can't see some of the dramatic effects that other people are telling me. So that's another good way to help inspire someone going through this juice fast, not just you, but it's also going to inspire me. So it's a win-win.

Keep your questions coming in. I'm getting lots of messages in the Inbox in Youtube as well. Happy to answer those and give you as much information as I can. Generally speaking it's better to put comments on the actual video, because that way more than one person will get to see the answer. If someone else is browsing the video they can read the comments and read the answers.

But whatever you want to do, hit me up. I'm quite happy to share my knowledge, because I'm all about losing weight and helping others to do the same.

Alright, only a quick video, because there's not a lot else to report today. I'll be back tomorrow and giving you the Day 31 update then.

Bye for now!

You can watch a high definition version of this Lemon Cleanse Diet here if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment