Pages

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Day 43 - Juice Diet Weight Loss Still Going

Hi, Tim here with my Day 43 update.

Overnight, or since the last time I weighed yesterday, I have lost 0.2kg, which is around about half a pound.

Total weight loss then, up until now, is 18.6 kg, which is 41 pounds.

My current weight actually for those of you who are interested is now 92.9 kgs, which is around about 204 pounds. And of course, when I started on this journey I was 11.4 kgs, which is around about 244 pounds.

So overall everything is still going fantastically well in my juice diet weight loss. I am still feeling energized, happy, lots of energy, and really just breezing a long.



As I said in a number of videos I do occasionally have the odd issue where I look at a bit of food, like cheese (?), or whatever and think, Oh, wouldn't that be nice! But really is just a passing moment.

My moments these are days are filled with having juice. I am having three juices a day. It's actually about 9 am here in Australia when I'm filming this. I haven't had my breakfast yet. I do try and have my juices around about when I used to eat. So, around this time in the morning, around about 9 o'clock to 9:30. Then about 12:30 to 1pm I will have another juice. And then in the evening which can be anything from about 6pm to about 7, to 7:30pm that I have the final one.

I don't feel the need to have any other juices, such as carrot juice, at any other point in the day. And I do drink water. I do try and drink water to keep hydrated. I don't feel the compulsion to have anything else, which is fantastic.

Alright it's only going to be a quick video today, because I am busy, busy, busy. I have other videos to shoot in my other, in my Internet Marketing business.

So I will leave it there for now. Thank you very much for watching. And I will be back tomorrow for Day 44.

Keep in there if you are doing the juice fast yourself. And I will see how I go tomorrow.

Cheers for now.

You can watch a high definition version of this Juice Diet Weight Loss video here if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment