Pages

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Day 29 - My Easy Diet Plan Update

Hi Tim here with my Day 29 update.

Yes, I'm still on my juice fast easy diet plan. For those of you who haven't seen any of my previous videos, each day I have been on my juice fast, I have uploaded a video letting you know how much weight I have lost, and my overall progress, and even things like how I have felt in a particular day, challenges and so on and so forth.


So if you haven't watched any of my previous videos about my easy diet plan, then I suggest you do that, because this is perfect. What I am trying to do is make this really easy for someone who is starting a juice fast. I'm identifying all the things that you'll find hard and easy along the way. You'll get to know how you'll feel doing the same type of juice fast, if you're considering doing one.



Anyway, my weight loss for today is 0.3 kilograms, which is about 0.6 of a pound. Total weight loss to date now is 13.8 kilograms, which is about 30.5 pounds, thereabouts. So everything still on track, and I'm still losing weight. Losing weight every single day on this juice fast and detox diet plan is making me feel fantastic.

Not a lot to report. I had a quick thing. I was speaking to someone yesterday and we were talking about lemons and its juicing benefits. And they were talking about how acidic lemon is. And I said, well, no, actually lemon is alkaline based. And they said, well, how is that possible? Because we all know how bitter (actually, sour) and how acidic tasting lemon is. And it is interesting because there are a couple of fruits that do this. Lemon and lime are two of the big ones. They actually are acidic, but when they go into your body, they become alkaline based. So therefore they are very very good for your body. So I suggest that where possible use lemon and lime, among other things, but they are two of the big ones, to really, really help your body. Because getting your body to an alkaline state is a good thing. It counters all the negative effects.

And I talked about this a few days ago. Because, when you're sick, your body is naturally acidic. So if you can counter that and move towards the other end, to get well, that's really the way to go. And that is why of course if people have got the flu, or a cold, people say to have a warm cup of lemon juice, lemon drink, pour some lemon juice into some water. That can be very good, very healing for your body. And that again is because the alkaline base of a lemon after it goes into your body is what is helping you get better. So I am trying to use lemon, well, I am using lemon and lime in every single one of my drinks every day. And I am feeling fantastic, I am feeling alive, and I am still losing weight every day.

Well, only a very quick video for today, because I have got a very busy day. I have got other videos to do in my normal job. So I'm going to have to stop it there for today. And I will see you tomorrow for Day 30. Keep up the good work, if you are following along at home!

Look forward to talking to you then.

Cheers for now.

You can watch a high definition version of this Easy Diet Plan video here if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment