Pages

Friday 12 August 2011

Day 32 - Drinking The Best Detox Juices

Hi,

Tim here with my Day 32 juice fast update.

Still going guys. I'm actually in another state of Australia today. I mentioned yesterday in the video that I was going interstate, and I am here now, in Melbourne.

Anthony, say hello!

Anthony: Hello everybody! This is Tim's brother doing a bit of filming today. Pleased to meet you all!

Tim: That's right! So this is the first time ever you have seen me, from this far down anyway. I'm not sure how much Anthony is filming of me.


Anthony: Well, they're getting a full body shot now. 

Tim: Uh oh! A bit scary! I might have to try and cover up.

Anyway guys I'm going to keep this quick today. First of all I will tell you that I lost 0.2 kg, which is just under half a pound. Total weight loss now is 14.8 kg, in 32 days, and that is about 32.6, 32.5 pounds. Everything is still on track.





I still had a few other temptations to talk about. First one, fish and chips last night. Now, I understand, because of our American friend Sarah, that fish and chips is an Australian thing. So, let me tell you what it is.

You know the chips you get at MacDonald, but they're a much thicker variety, and with fish, in batter. Now, in Australia we call that fish and chips.

Now that was staple diet for me, prior to the juice fast. In other words, very unhealthy guys. We're talking batter, and it's just not good for you. 

Everyone else had that last night, for their dinner. So I had already had my 'mean green', you know, my celery, spinach etc. the best detox juices I can drink. Had all that, so I was feeling fine.

Just the smells again! It was really quite interesting how the smells resonate. Again for that brief period of time I thought, hmm, won't it be nice! But, look, the feeling went pretty quickly.

So that was number one.

And then of course today, I took an early flight from Adelaide to Melbourne. It's only around about an hour's flight, but of course, by the time you get to the airport, you get up early and get yourself ready, so quite a few hours have elapsed. So when I got the airport, lots of good food - oh, sorry - lots of bad food over there! Let's get that right: junky food, that's not good for you there. And a couple of times there I was thinking that would be nice. 

But just to make it clear, when I am thinking like that, I am not really seriously tempted by it. It's just a fleeting thought. And it's interesting, because, I have that fleeting thought, and then just as quickly the thought gets replaced with something like "you don't need it" or, "you don't want it", or "you don't really feel like that". This is all happening because of the juice fast. 

So, at the end of the day the story is that everything is still on track, everything's going fine. I've had my juice and vegetable drink about an hour ago with Anthony. We both had one. Feeling fine. And everything is going well.

So, look, there's not a lot else to report today guys. As I mentioned, just a couple of days here in Melbourne, so the videos are going to be pretty basic. Next week I'm going to come back and actually show you me juicing. I'm going to talk about the actual recipes, more carrot juice benefits, benefits of wheatgrass, more about energy drink dangers and so forth that I am doing, and show you the juicing process. So, hang in there, that's probably going to be a few more days.

Other than that, everything is going well. Thank you very much for watching. And I will talk to you tomorrow. Cheers for now.

You can watch a high definition version of this Best Detox Juices video here if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment