Pages

Sunday 28 August 2011

Day 48 - Juicing Diet Still On Track!

Hi, Tim here with my Day 48 juice fast plan update. Only 8 days to go, and so I am feeling pretty pumped up about that. I lost 0.2 kg, which is around about half a pound.

My total weight loss now is 19.8 kilograms, which is about to crack the 20 kg mark. And that is just under 202 pounds (sorry, my present weight is just under 200 pounds). It is actually a total of 43... I have forgotten, let's have a look.

My current weight is 91.6 kg, which is just under 202 pounds. And I have lost 19.8 kilograms, which is just over 43 1/2 pounds.

So, everything is still going well in my juicing diet. I am still finishing off my juice actually. It's a fruit only juice today. I decided to have fruit only, with some lemons, limes, apple, grapefruit, and something else, I can't remember what it was [later edits video to include 'orange and grapefruit'].



But anyway, just fruit for a bit of a change. I am starting to like that again for breakfast only. And for lunch I will have a lot more of the vegetables. But for the past 20 days or so I have had pretty well vegetables every meal. But just occasionally, and yesterday was the same, I thought, no, I am going to go for some fruit in there.

I think it's important, to a degree, to mix this up. Because if you think about it, you don't eat exactly the same thing every day when you are eating. You have a range. So I don't think it hurts every now and then to mix it up. Even though fruit has got a lot more sugar than vegetables, I think doing it every now and then is not a bad thing. Certainly I am finding that's the case anyway.

Went for a nice walk today, about an hour's walk again, which was good.

Again, I am not trying to push myself too much. The weight is still coming off. Still! It's Day 48. Every single day I have lost weight. Some days it is more. Some days it is less. But hey, does it really matter?

Now, when I started my detox diet plan, my goal was to get down to 80 kilograms, which would have been a total weight loss of 32 kilograms. Unlikely, very unlikely now! Almost impossible that I am going to do that in the next 8 days. But I am still going to achieve well over 20 kilograms in that time frame, which of course is fantastic.

And I guess I could have pushed myself harder, and worked a lot harder and done weights and so forth for exercise, and ran instead of walked etc.

But I have tried to enjoy the journey. And I think that's important, to try and enjoy what you are doing, and not be too anal about it. Because that is what I have done before. I have tried to be perfect all the time, and I think I have failed because of it.

So, this time around, I still have only had juice for the 48 days. But by the same token I am not being anal about exercise, or always having vegetables, or being meticulous in everything. I think sometimes ... I don't think there's a need for that.

Oh, by the way, the other thing I had in that drink today was pineapple. That's what I didn't mention.

Anyway, I am going to leave it there for today, because there is not a lot else to report. Sunday over here in Australia. Tomorrow I am going back to my doctor. I am going to make sure blood tests results are available. I talked about that a few days ago. I am assuming they are going to come back with some very good readings. In many ways I can't wait to see what they do come back as. So more on that when I do hear from them.

It probably won't be in tomorrow's video, because I do that in the morning and it is probably going to be in Tuesday's. But I will wait and see and I will let you know what my results are.

So, again, if you do this, I do suggest you do a 'before' and 'after' in terms of your blood test and blood pressure and so forth. And the other thing is a before and after shot. I actually did a side-on shot of me and my huge stomach, plus 43 pounds, or 20 kilograms, on Day 1. I am going to do another one on Day 56, on my last day. And I am going to show you the before and after photos so you can see yourself what has been the change in those 56 days.

So, 8 days to go. It is going to be Monday week over here in Australia that I will actually be on my last day, and I will show you those photos as well.

Alright, I am going to leave it there for now. I'll see you tomorrow, for Day 49.

Bye for now.

You can watch a high definition version of this Juicing Diet video here if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment