Pages

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Day 44 - Veggie Juice Diet - Getting More Results

Hi, Tim here with my Day 44 update.

I am actually doing this outside today. I am actually halfway on my walk. Halfway through my juice fasting to finishing it.

So I thought I would stop briefly and just have a quick chat.

Today I have lost: (I couldn't say how much I have lost, so I will put it on the screen) 0.3 kg (2/3's of a pound).

I haven't actually weighed myself yet.

Overall that is now a total of: 18.9 Kg, 41 and 2/3's pounds.

Yes, that much, that's good isn't it!

And of course, I now weigh a total of: 92.5 kgs (204 pounds)

So anyway, Day 44, only 12 days to go now until my juice fast is over. I am still feeling good, happy and pumped. I am actually filming this on my iPhone 4, so excuse the cars going by in the background.


But look everything is still really on track with my veggie juice diet, and doing well.



Interesting thing about energy levels. I wonder how you guys feel about this, if you are out doing exercise. I have noticed that some days it is a lot easier to out a lot harder when you are walking, like, a lot faster. ANd some days it is a lot slower. It seems to be more of a burden I should say, to get that speed up. So, are you finding that in your daily exercise? Interesting if you do, because I am certainly finding that.

Today is actually one of my good days. I am actually going quite fast in terms of finishing and feeling like I have got a lot more energy. Interesting, because I would have thought my energy levels would have been around the same. Or is that a conscious limitation that I am actually finding?

Not a lot else to report. As I said before, it's Day 44 and I am feeling fine. Everything is on track.

Yes, I think I will leave it there for now and go and finish my walk.

So, thanks very much for watching, and I will see you tomorrow for my Day 45 update.

Cheers for now.

You can watch a high definition version of this Veggie Juice Diet video here if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment