Pages

Thursday 25 August 2011

Day 45 - Fasting For Weight Loss - Still Going Strong!

Hi, Tim here with my Day 45 update.

Sorry for the loud noise of the traffic behind me. Standing next to a major highway is probably a silly idea to be doing the video here.

But anyway, today I have lost 0.2 kg, bringing me to a total weight loss since I started the juice fast, a total of: 19.1 Kg (about 42 pounds).

And currently my juice fast results weight is now 92.3 kg (203 1/2 pounds).

Now, the reason I didn't say this is obviously I haven't weighed myself yet. So when I get back home I will weigh myself and I am going to put those figures up when I edit the video.


Now just a couple of things today I wanted to talk about.



Firstly thank you for the comments yesterday about exercising. Interesting how I got some good comments yesterday from people about exercising. I mentioned yesterday about energy levels, and whether you actually change, you get a different energy level depending on the day. I certainly find that.

Interesting response from FindTheCenter, thank you for that. He had a comment, which was interesting, about the body decides how hard to work. I think that's really quite good. I think I sort of knew that but it was good to put that in perspective, so thank you very much for that.

Secondly I want to talk about vitamin B12. Now vitamin B12 is not available in virtually any vegetable or fruit. And it is something your body actually needs. So I am going to recommend you look at supplements if you look at doing a juice fast for a long period of time, greater than 30 days. Now, Vitamin B12 is available in meats, like beef, chicken and so forth. And even one or two serves of chicken a month, apparently, is enough vitamin B12 for your body. The fact that I have been on a juice fast for so long, more than 30 days, means that you're probably going to need B12. So check that out. Do a bit of research on vitamin B12. I bought some supplements yesterday. And I am taking one of those each day just to make sure that my body is getting that.

And of course vitamin B12 is very good for your cells. It is actually really necessary. It's quite an important thing for your development, and also for your brain as well. So I certainly recommend you look into that and be sure that you are getting enough, if you are doing a long term fast. If you are doing a short term fast, there is probably no need for it. It's more a longer term one that you really need to make sure you have got adequate levels of that.

Alright, I am going to show you a bit of the traffic before I end up today. I will pan around so you can see the traffic behind me. All these people looking at me, wondering who the hell this guy is and what is he talking about.

If only they knew I was on a fruit juice diet - yes, everyone, I am on a juice fast and fasting for weight loss! :-) I'm on Day 45, can you hear me?!

No, of course. Bit sad, isn't it, in life, where everyone just gets into the car and drives off to work, and no one can see the crazy Australian on the side of the road!

Alright, I am going to leave the video there for now.

Thank you very much for watching. I will be back tomorrow with my Day 46 update on my juice diet weight loss.

Thank you very much for watching.

Cheers for now.

You can watch a high definition version of this Fasting For Weight Loss video here if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment