Pages

Monday 22 August 2011

Day 42 - My Vegetable Juice Diet Is Awesome

Hi, Tim here with my Day 42 update.

Yes, it's been six weeks! I can hardly believe that I have been doing this now for 6 weeks. Just 14 days now, to go, until my juice fast is finished.

Since my weight loss yesterday I have lost 0.2kg, which is about half a pound. So, overall, my weight loss is now 18.4 kg, which is about 40.5 pounds.


So I am very pleased with the way things are going. I am still feeling pumped and invigorated and happy, and confident I am going to get through to the last 14 days of juice diet plan. Not a lot else to report again today. It's going to be a quick video today. Still putting a lot of thought into my transitioning.



And I urge you to do this, if you are coming off a fast, or a vegetable juice diet you must have a plan. Because if you haven't got a plan on how to transition back to eating again I think you are really leaving yourself open to fail. Because you are leaving yourself open to going back to old habits.

So, in particular, you need, in my opinion, need to be making sure that you have got the foods that are healthy, such as low carb vegetables, and you want to eat, in your pantry, ready to go. In my case for example, in the situations before where I have binged eaten, or done the wrong things, it's been that I have been busy, working or doing something else, and I need something to eat quickly, and I just go for whatever is there. In other words I am talking about preparation. I think that's very important.

A couple of people have asked me about exercise, and I have been meaning to talk about that well. I have been exercising still, quite well. Walking most days. Anything between and hour to an hour and a half, walking anything between 5 and 8 kilometers in that time. Starting to ramp up the speed, but I am certainly not pushing myself. I know I could be doing more, but quite frankly I am losing weight, and everything is going well. So I don't feel inclined to work much harder. But when that feeling comes and I feel that I need to do a bit more I am actually going to do that.

The other thing that I want to talk about also is my waistline. When I started this, the first time I measured myself around the stomach I believe it was 120cm. But now I am actually down. I measured myself around the waist today: 87 cm! So that is a phenomenal amount of inches, or centimetres, that I have lost around the stomach, all from juice fasting. Absolutely amazing!

I still haven't really had anything negative to say about juice fast. It has just gone so well, and time is ticking over, and the countdown is on. And I really need to get that transitioning sorted out. I have got a reasonably good idea of what I am going to do. But as it turns out, soon after the juice fast finishes I am going on holidays, probably going to Fiji. Haven't decided yet. With Louise. So I need to make sure again that I have got a clear plan, so I don't get stuck back into old habits.

Now for the other people who have asked as well, yes, I will still be continuing these videos after the juice fast. I probably won't do them every day. But I will be doing them on a regular basis during my transitioning from the juice fast back to solids. Because I think that is just as important as the juice fast.

Look, there are so many ways out there to eat, to lose weight, diets. But not many of them are long term, and that's of course because they don't really look at the nutritional side of things. So I want to do is have a clear plan how I am going to transition, and then I want to help you guys, anyone else who is looking to transition off by following my videos, to be able to follow what I am coming up with. Which won't be rocket science. It will be straight forward. But, to have a clear goal of how to do that when you get off the juice fast.

Alright, I am going to leave it there for now.

14 days to go. Feeling pretty pumped about that. Only 2 weeks and then I am going off my juice fast.

And I will be back tomorrow for my Day 43 update!

You can watch a high definition version of this Vegetable Juice Diet video here if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment