Pages

Thursday 14 July 2011

Day 3 - Liquid Diet Weight Loss Continues!

Hi this is Tim again on Day 3 of my challenge, my 56 day challenge to lose 32 kilograms in that 56 days, which is 70 pounds.

This is Day 3, as I said, and am I on track? Yes, I am!

I weighed myself this morning. I have lost .9 of a kilogram, which is a fraction under 2 pounds. As you can see on the screen there, I have lost a total of 5.5 pounds. Basically in 2 days, because this is only the 3rd day starting now. And that is 2.5 kilograms.

So well and truly ahead of where I need to be. So I need to actually lose 1.25 pounds a day, which is about .6 kilos, or slightly under that, to meet my goal.

So in fact at the moment on average I've lost 1.25 kilograms per day after 2 days, which of course is 2.75 pounds. So I'm well and truly ahead of the curve and feeling good.

Headaches have actually gone, so Day 3, no headaches. Still feeling a bit tired and a bit heady, for want of a better term. A bit blurry I guess you could say. But overall, feeling a lot better than days 1 and 2. The headaches have largely gone, as I said. And that makes me feel a lot better alone.

In terms of cravings and stuff: overall I am doing quite well. Occasionally when I see some food I think, That would be nice. For example, my partner Louise was making her son some crumpets this morning. Crumpets are very nice! I like crumpets. So a fleeting flash went in front of me and I thought, that would be nice to have one of those. But the feeling went just as quickly.

I am finding that the juices do actually fill me up. I only had just the three yesterday. I didn't have any extra. And today - I am actually shooting this in the afternoon - it's about 3:30pm that I'm shooting this. And I've only had the two juices so far. A large one at breakfast time, and a large one at lunch time.

This morning actually I had pretty well all fruit. Just about all fruit. I had apple, spinach, lemon, pineapple, strawberry, and pear. I know spinach was the odd man out. That tasted incredibly sweet. I didn't realise how sweet fruit is. And I think that might be my taste buds coming back now, after only a few days of not having all the normal crap that I would eat, you know, the chocolate and the chips and all that sort of thing.

So that's good, that that is coming back. I'm feeling good about that.

Apples. I have something interesting for you. Apples can be mixed with any vegetables. So if you're looking at doing this, or are doing this, you can actually mix apple with any vegetable you like and it will still taste alright. Now there are definitely some fruits and vegetables that do not mix. And I'm finding out more about those, and as I go on, if I find things that absolutely do not mix, I will let you know.

But I have researched and found on the Internet as well, anyway, the fact that apple does go with any vegetable. But also in my experience I've been putting it in pretty well all my juices so far, and it's just nice. It just takes away that taste. If you're not a vegetable lover, like me - I'm coming around to them, but I'm not really a lover - I'm finding that using lemon and apple can really tone that vegetable taste down. You still get a little bit of sweetness. But obviously you're still getting that nutrition that vegetables can provide. So that's really good.

So, that's really it. There's not really a lot more to report today other than that I'm feeling good, as I said, and on track. I'm hoping that I will be less tired tomorrow and feeling even better and have lost more weight. So that's it!

There was actually one thing that I forgot to add. Walking. I walked 3.21 kilometers. Basically the same route, but slightly less distance because - the actual package I'm using is the iTunes package. It's called: "MotionX-GPS". For iPhone 3 and 4. What it is is a program that records your stats - how far you've travelled, how fast you're going, those types of things. You can use it for bikes, or walking, or even in the car.

I use that so it tracks my stats automatically. And because the iPhone has got a GPS it actually records your track. So you can actually see physically where you have walked. And you can share that if you decide to.

Anyway, the point I want to make about that was the distance basically on exactly the same route yesterday took me 43.5 minutes. Today I felt more energised so I decided to walk faster. And I did the same route in just under 38 minutes. So essentially I am traversing, or travelling rather, at around about 5.1 kms per hour today. Around 3 miles per hour.

Still not fast, by any means, but certainly than what it was yesterday. Because I saved over 5 minutes on yesterday's time. So, obviously the benefits are starting to kick in already, which is fantastic. This juice fasting plan is really starting to kick in, and I'm feeling good about it.

So I'm going to leave it there for now.

Thanks for watching.

I'll see you tomorrow on Day 4. Bye for now.



You can watch a high definition version of this Liquid Diet Weight Loss Video here if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment