Pages

Saturday 30 July 2011

Juice Fasting Plan Update - Day 19

Hi,

Tim here, with my juice fasting plan update for Day 19.

Everything is still going on track, going well. I have lost .4 kg since last time, since yesterday, which is just under one pound. So that brings me to a total of 9.9 kg, or just under 22 pounds total amount that I have lost since I started the juice fast.

So I am still actually working away, and I am still on the juice fast. I am actually having a more vegetables. I talked about that more yesterday, the fact that I think to accelerate the weight loss I think you need to have an increase in vegetables. And I am certainly trying to do that. In each meal I am trying to have a lot more vegetable. When I say each meal, I mean each drink.


Basically spinach and celery are the two major ones that I am having. And I am also having good fruits that are really good for you, grapefruit, lime, and lemon. They are really, really quite good for your body because they aren't acidic. They are the opposite to what your body is, because your body is obviously very acidic. So by giving yourself these types of fruits, they are really good to counter that, to really make you feel great and fantastic. And it's actually red grapefruit that I have researched, that is actually better.



Sorry about that, the computer actually crashed in the middle of a sentence. So I had to restart this, and patch the two videos together.

Juicing benefits are still really kicking in. I am finding this is a really easy diet plan to stick to, quite frankly. Like I said before, the three fruits, grapefruit, lemon, and the limes are really good for your body. They are alkaline type of fruit, as opposed to acidic fruit like an apple is a more acidic. Your body is actually naturally acidic so the fact that you are putting in stuff like grapefruit lemon and lime which are really good from an alkaline point of view, that really helps as well. So I am trying to make sure I have got a steady amount of that going into my body as well. So it's just making me feel fantastic basically.

Other than that there is not a lot else to report. I am nearly at the 10 kilo mark – 9.9 kg of total weight loss - which I am very happy about. And I am looking forward to tomorrow to clock over to the double figures so to speak, in terms of kilograms.

And I am well on track for my 56 days. So I have still got no real thoughts to stop early. Occasionally I still have those thoughts where I think it would be nice to eat something, but look they are very fleeting thoughts. And the biggest thing is I just feel completely in control of those thoughts. In the past I often felt that with my addiction to foods it wasn't something that I could control. It was something that I felt I had to eat now, or I had to eat the wrong thing, or I felt compelled to eat unhealthy. These days I can get a brief smell of something and think that would be – you know, it just brings back the old memories. The initial thought is, yes, that would be nice, but then I start kicking in with the reality of, Well, no, it's not nice. It's not good for you. Why would you want to go off this? And I've got the willpower, if that is what the word is, to control that. And I think that's all got to do with the nutrition that is going into my body. It is is just so much better than it has ever had in my whole life.

My poor body, I have really abused it for 30 years I have been overweight! And I can feel, literally, when I am drinking these juices, all the goodness coming back into my body. And I think my body is starting to say well, maybe you are serious about this. And it is starting to really be getting to the stage where it's being healed, which is fantastic. And obviously the weight is coming off.

So, anyway. Everything is going well. I am going to keep on to this. And I will see you tomorrow with another update for day 20.

Bye for now.

You can watch a high definition version of this Juice Fasting Plan Video here if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment