Pages

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Day 15 Juicing Celery And Loving It?

Hi, Tim here with my quick day 15 update.

It is only going to be a quick one today because I have got a busy day planned doing lots of things.

Just to let you know that I have lost a huge amount of weight! You are not going to believe just how much weight I have lost. Are you ready for it?

Point one of a kilogram, which is about 1/5 of the pound!


That's right, I am just nudging over the scale but I thought I wasn't going to make it. I thought this was going to be the first day that there was going to be no weight loss. And I am obviously hoping that that is not going to happen in the 56 days. But I did manage to lose point one of a kilo. And I think it was only picked up because the Wii Fit Plus has obviously got a fairly accurate scale. If I had put it on normal scales it probably would not have registered a change.


But, with that said, I am still feeling happy. I still have lots of energy. Still feeling good. And I'm certainly not going to let that dampen my spirits at all. I'm going to be rocking on.

All up I have lost 8.4 kg now which is about 18.5 pounds which is still pretty good.

So am I sitting here juicing celery? Ah, no, I'm not actually. I still can't get into celery. I know that people are telling me that there are lots of good benefits to celery but I just can't get into it at this stage. So I am probably going to try it. There is going to be a period of time where I'm going to try it. Well, I have tried it, I tried it early on but I just wasn't fully into it.

So I'm still feeling good. I'm still feeling happy and still feeling quite under control. I am not feeling like there's any need to be worried about trusting myself in front of food. Louise was making herself a tea last night. She very rarely drinks a cup of tea. She might have one or two a month. And she got the biscuits out.

And I said Oh, bring them over here. I wanted to test myself! And I purposefully had a smell of the biscuits, and… Nothing! There was no, Oh, I have got to have one of those. There was just nothing there. And I just feel fantastic about that, because my biggest problem in the past I think has been that, just getting a smell of something, "nice food" (which isn't actually nice), you know, like a biscuit, or a piece of pie or something that I just actually want some. But now I just got nothing last night with those biscuits at all which I think is fantastic!

A few questions for people who are interested in answering: I am looking for the best detox juices. As far as I know the best juice cleanse probably involves lemon and grapefruit. I am assuming that lemon and grapefruit are obviously, and lime for that matter, are very good from a detox point of view as well. But if anyone else has got any information on that.

I am cutting back a little bit on my lemon. I actually have found, and I think I talked about this in earlier videos, that lemon was really, really strong and I am cutting down on it. Well I had a discussion with my brother yesterday, he did the juice fasting plan for a few days but he hasn't got anywhere near the amount of weight loss that I've got to lose. So it's not really an issue for him.

And he mentioned that you shouldn't be, well you should be, when they, a recipe talks about using half a lemon, they aren't talking about the skin as well. Well I have always thrown in the skin as well. So consequently when I'm tasting it, it is far far far more lemony bitter then I would think is nice basically. So what he does is when he sees half a lemon, he doesn't include the skin. So I think that's going to make a huge difference and I'm going to try that with my lunch and evening juices just to see what it's like. Putting in a lot more lemon but without the skin and I will let you know how that goes tomorrow.

I don't think there's a lot else to report. I did my exercise today. I actually managed to walk further. I can actually tell you how far I walked. I'll get the trusty iPhone out. And I will put the stats up. I haven't got the stats in front of me as to how much this will be in miles but I'll put that on the video, once I edit it.

I actually walked for over one hour and one-minute, and did 5.6 km. So that's an average speed of 5.4 km. You can see the miles on the screen there now (3.5 miles). That's pretty good and I felt that I was walking a lot faster. The last couple of days I felt that I wanted to pick up the speed and I actually did a bit of jogging as well, believe it or not. So I did three or four stages in that hour of just probably only a minute tops of a jog. But it felt good. It felt good. I'm really starting to want to wind it up and go on a little bit faster. So this is all the juices kicking in there and helping me. So I think it's fantastic.

All right, I think I am rambling on so it is time to end it there for today.

Thanks for watching. I'll see you tomorrow.

Cheers for now.

You can watch a high definition version of this Juicing Celery Video here if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment