Pages

Saturday 3 September 2011

Day 54 - Juide Diet Plan Update!

Hi, Tim here with my Day 54 juice fasting update.

Just two days to go, after today, and I am done with my juice fasting!

I talked about, in earlier videos that I wasn't sure whether I was going to continue the juice diet plan. I have decided to definitely stop it. So my last day - [right now] it is actually Saturday. It's about 11:40 in the morning, on Saturday, in Australia. And the end of Monday will be my last day. So I will do another video on the Tuesday morning. That will be my final sort of daily 'weigh-in' if you will. And then I am going to switch over to a diet of mainly fruits, vegetables, nuts, legumes and seeds. Because I think that's the way to go.


I'm going to ease slowly into that. I'm going to start off with some green smoothies and a bit of low carb fruits in the first couple of days, and then build it up from there, slowly.



Exercising is going well. Still walking every day. And I'm also doing some more on the Wii Fit Plus. Really quite an interesting little software package. If you have got a Nintendo Wii console, gaming console, consider getting the Wii Fit Plus. Because it has got all this stuff built into it. It has got yoga built in. It teaches you how to do yoga. And it is really quite good for balancing, and obviously for weighing as well. But it has got lots of good balance type games. It has got muscle workouts.

One day I did biking. Now you have to just walk up and down on the spot as if you are pedalling a bike. And you use the little console controller. You hold that like you are riding a bike. And that is actually a lot of fun, and I felt quite puffed after it. So consider that. Consider having a look at the Wii Fit Plus software. Very cheap, and very good for doing a bit of exercise.

But, moving on. Weight loss. Since yesterday I lost 0.3 of a kilo, which is about 0.6 pounds. My weight loss now is 22.5 kilograms. And that is a total of 49.6 pounds all up. By the way I think I made a mistake with that in yesterday's video. I think I said I had already lost more than that.

My current weight now is 88.9 kilograms. And that is just a fraction under 196 pounds. So yeah, everything is going quite well.

Interesting, yesterday I had Louise come up to me and told me that my demeanor, the way I approach things, has changed. And I think that this has got something to do with the weight I have lost, and the juice fasting. She said I'm a much more calm person now. Much more peaceful and happier in general. And I thought, well that's a bit of a complement. That's not something, I have to say, I have noticed to a large degree. But, thinking about it I can see how that would make sense. Being overweight, for me, and I'm assuming for lots of other people, is quite a stressful endeavor. Not only the actual physical stress that you're putting on your body, you know, your heart is working harder and everything is under strain in your body because you are putting more of a load on it. But also the emotional stress from being overweight and having that cynical public eye on you. You know, other members of the public, especially those people who aren't overweight, giving you that sort of look of distaste, which I have had all my adult life.

It has been on and off. And I'm not saying everyone has done that. But I have been conscious of that. And perhaps when you are overweight as I was, (and I am still overweight now, but getting to the stage of going to get to my goal of not being overweight anymore, but I'm talking more about when I was very overweight, obese), I felt people were looking at me all the time, and judging me, because of who I was and because of my weight.

That could be something that was just in my mind. But obviously there was, from time to time, there are certainly some people who think like that, because I used to get those sort of comments. You know, "why don't you lose some weight?" All those types of comments.

Anyway. The point I am trying to make about all this, I'm not trying to be negative. I'm trying to be positive. I don't have to worry about that anymore. I'm much more socially accepted. Well, I'm feeling that I'm more socially accepted. Whether anything has changed external to me, I don't know. But I'm certainly feeling that. And so, the by product of all that of course is that I am less stressed with my veggie juice diet. I am happier. And I just found that was quite an interesting comment, that I am more peaceful with the juicing benefits. And she is actually finding it is like she is living with a new person almost, now.

So that's another benefit about juice fasting that I had not thought about too much. I guess weight loss in general, to be fair. But I have got no doubts that the nutrients that I am having are actually helping with this becuase they are actually fixing and healing my body anyway. And what is to say I am not healing the mind as well? The body is getting all the right nutrition that it needs to operate the brain at peak efficiency. So maybe it is now working better and it has freed up from having to worry about keeping me alive, basically, in terms of what I used to do in my body. And focusing more on other things, like, what I want to do in the future, whether I am happy, more peaceful thoughts, etc.

Very interesting to think about that, along those lines. And that is something I'm sure not a lot of people talk about. I guess there is some talk about the spiritual side of things. And yes, I'm feeling that as well. But I'm just talking more generally about generally being a more optimistic, happy and peaceful type person. Which is certainly me at the moment.

Well, alright, that's Day 54 for you. Everything is still on track, as I said. Two more days to go after today and then I'm finished. Don't worry though, for those people who are still sending me lots of messages in my inbox, my YouTube inbox. I am still going to be doing the videos. I am going to be doing the videos all next week and while I am at Phuket, with Louise. We are leaving next Sunday. We are going to be talking about that. Don't worry. We're going to go into that in detail, my food experiences and how I am going.

And rest assured, hopefully I can keep the information relevant and spot on to what you need, to do something similar, if you're looking to transition, which I will be talking about, obviously, at that point. Because my juice fasting will be over.

So I am looking forward to learning more myself, because obviously transitioning is not something I have done before. So it is going to be a learning process for me. But I aim to put all the information on what I'm feeling, and ways to - you know, make it easy for you in these videos.

So, please do subscribe to the YouTube channel. I know I am getting lots of people subscribing every day, which is fantastic. And these liquid diet weight loss videos are going out wide and benefiting a lot of people. So I am happy that I am able to contribute. And obviously they are helping me as well, because they are helping me to remain on track and to think what I am going to put in the day's video, and just to put that message of the day, if you will, in the video, to just really focus on giving, and helping other people in a similar situation.

Alright, I will leave it there for now. And I will be back tomorrow with my Day 55 update!

Bye for now.

You can watch a high definition version of this Juide Diet Plan video here if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment