Pages

Monday 12 September 2011

You Can Succeed With A Vegan Diet Plan!

Hi guys!

Tim here from Puket - Phuket I should say, not puke-et, as in spew!

We're having a lovely time here. This is our first day here. We arrived late last night and obviously didn't get a chance to do a video. I just wanted to show you the view behind me. We have got a fantastic suite right on the ocean. Absolutely amazing. Weather is fantastic. Even though it is overcast the temperature is really quite warm. It's almost muggy, but it is beautiful. Absolutely loving it.

We've got a busy day today. We've got lots of plans. Mainly exploring.

We couldn't believe the number of motorbikes on the road. It was quite entertaining when we were [arriving] from the airport. All the motorbikes ducking in and out. Some people were actually holding umbrellas while they were riding motorbikes.



Louise: Three on a bike!

Tim: Yes, three on a bike, and no...

Louise: No helmet!

Tim: ... helmet. Daredevils. It was pouring with rain and it was quite an experience watching it. But there were no accidents. Everyone seemed to be doing well.

Just in relation to your comments, there are lots of comments waiting on the videos I've done in the past, and there probably will be on this one as well.

I'm not going to get a chance to get to every comment. I've got an iPad here that I'm filming on, but I can't seem to get comments to stick. So I will probably have to wait until I get back. But please do keep them in, and know that I am reading them at least. I will get back to you with any answers when I get back on Sunday or next Monday when I get back.

But just a quick video for today. I hope to show you some sights tomorrow. We'll take some video, photos and videos of the surrounding areas and so forth. You know, market places and so forth. And I will try to show you tomorrow videos when I have got a bit more time. The other thing is we are just about out of battery with this iPad. I have to go and get an adapter, so I can plug my Australian adaptor into the power here.

Alright, I'll leave it there for now. Thanks for watching. And I will get back to you tomorrow!

Cheers for now

You can watch a high definition version of this Vegan Diet Plan video here if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment