Pages

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Day 57 - Juice Fasting Results Are In!

Hi, Tim here with the last day of my Juice Fast update.

If you watched yesterday you know that yesterday was my last juice fasting day. So I decided to do a video today just talking about my final weight. So I lost 0.3 kg overnight. So that brings my total weight loss now of, about, 0.3 is about 0.6 pounds, so, just a bit over half a pound.

Total weight loss over Day 1 to Day 56 inclusive, was 23.2 kilograms, which is just over 51 pounds, all up, which is fantastic.

And my current weight is 88.2 kilograms, which is 194 1/2 pounds.

So I have actually made it. I am off my juice fast and fasting plan now. And before I go too much further, here is my smoothie! I am going to drink my smoothie, and I will tell you what is in it shortly. But I am going to enjoy it first.



Mmm, quite nice!

I'll tell you what's in it shortly. I said that didn't I!

Oh wow. That's nice.

Not quite as green as I like it to come out.

But, wow! That tastes nice!

Excuse me for spilling it a little bit. I'm not used to virtually eating as I'm doing this.

That was the Dr. Fuhrmann's "Eat Your Green Fruit" low carb fruits smoothie. Organic baby spinach, unsweetened fruit juice (so I just juiced two oranges), ground flax seeds, half a cup of soy milk, a cup of frozen fresh blueberries, and a medium banana. And it tasted very nice!

I'll have to have another sip I think.

So this is my first time off the juice fast or liquid diet. So this of course has now got the fiber and everything, as opposed to just the juice.

Interesting, I woke up and after about 20 minutes I was feeling hungry. And I haven't been feeling hungry at all. It's almost like my body knew that I was off the juice fast and was sort of saying, well, bring on some food.

I'm going to ease into it. I am probably going to have three smoothies today. Maybe two or three. For lunch I might just try and apple and banana possibly. But I will see how I go. I will play it by ear. I'm going to do that for at least one day, probably two days. And then I'm going to start getting back into the "regular" food.

And I'm going to talk about the transitioning.

And my, that smoothie was really nice. Very filling. But a different experience I have to say, than juice.

Still feeling pumped. And a lot of people have said that after you go off a juice fast you can expect to gain some weight. Anything up to a kilo or even more, which is two, three, four pounds. And of course the reason is with juicing, when you drink the juice, basically the body doesn't have much to do, and it goes through the juice basically straight away. But of course with food that can actually go through your body, and it is in your intestines and so forth, and it is in the process of being absorbed or excreted out of your body, it can be a number of days. So, consequently, because you've got that extra food in you, you can expect to be weighing a little bit more.

But I don't necessarily believe it is always the case. And it does of course depend on what you eat. So the healthier type food you eat, that's easier for the body to break down, so, the less that food is actually going to be within your body.

So there you go, my total weight loss all up, is, I've given you those stats now. That's my juice fast over! Day 1 to Day 56. Today is my first day of transition.

I'm going to keep talking every day about transitioning, and how I am feeling, and just generally give you an update. I'm not going to weigh myself every day, because I am not going to get into that habit now. Because I really wanted to weigh myself every day for the juice fast, but I am probably only going to weigh myself about once a week, particularly during the first week of transitioning. So if there is any weight gain, because of the food, for reasons I have just outlined, it is not something I am going to be worried about.

I would think by the time a week comes around I would be well and truly back to how I was before. Any weight that I have gained I am saying I would have lost, because I am going to be eating very, very healthily.

So! There you go. One juice fast over. But stay tuned for more transitioning videos, where I will talk more about good healthy foods and recipes and so forth. And look, I have got plans to actually show you some cooking, if you guys are interested (let me know). Go healthy cooking and trying to just transition back to really healthy stuff. So keep that in mind, that there are going to be more of these videos coming. I'm aiming to release a video each day for that, for the ongoing future. Because look, this has just been such a fantastic journey for me and I just want to share it with everyone, and help other people who are doing a similar thing.

So, with that said I am going to say goodbye, and I am going to have another drink!

And I will talk to you soon. Cheers for now.

[Takes another drink]

Cheers!

You can watch a high definition version of this Juice Fasting here if you wish.

1 comment: