Pages

Thursday 15 September 2011

Best Raw Food Diet For Weight Loss

Hi guys,

Tim here with another Phuket raw food diet video.

Today I want to talk to you a little bit about my experiences with easy vegetarian meals. And I'll show my ugly mutt in a minute, my ugly face. I thought I'd just show you some of the views of Phuket. This is on the shoreline of the private beach where I am staying.

You can see Phuket there in the background. There's a little island that goes right around, and there's the water that surrounds that. And there's the jetty. It's all part of the resort that we're staying at. It's absolutely wonderful.

I'll turn the video around there.

Anyway, how are you? Just a quick video today to give you a bit of an update. I wanted to talk to you a little bit today about some of my experiences. I'll just turn here so you can see the background while I'm talking. You can hopefully hear the sea.

Everything is going quite well in my weight loss.



Yesterday we had a cooking class. Myself and Louise had a cooking class in Thai. It was quite interesting because there was a lot of food that was cooked using some vegetarian dinner recipes. And I ate! Too much. Very interesting. I went back into my old habits and just kept eating, kept eating, kept eating. And I felt a little bit sick for about two or three hours afterward.

It got me thinking that you really need to be on your guard. Now I have transitioned from a juice fast, and I have been so long without eating bad foods. But it is still possible to gain weight eating good foods. Eating too much.

So I actually made some very nice food. Very natural. But I did notice that the Thai's cook with sugar. And I actually had a headache as well. And I am wondering whether that was relating to why I wasn't feeling well. But I certainly ate a lot of the food as well.

So it got me thinking that these habits that caused me to be overweight for so long - I need to be very mindful of those now. And just making sure that this doesn't happen again, that I dont' fall into old habits of eating too much as I did before.

So consequently it's going to be a quiet day today. I'm not going to try and indulge in too much in the way of food. I'll just try and have a few quiet days to catch up a little bit. And make sure that I am OK basically.

Basically there's not a lot else to say other than that. It was an interesting experience to feel that feeling that I haven't felt for probably close to two months now, of eating too much. Being full and feeling quite bloated, I just to feel quite often when I wasn't eating healthy. So I am very mindful of that, and it is interesting how uncomfortable that feeling was. And it's going to spur me on to make sure that I don't eat like that anymore.

Alright, I'm just going to give you a few more panoramic views of Phuket now. And I am going to leave the video there. And I will be back tomorrow with another one.

So keep those comments coming. Thank you for watching these videos. And I hope you're getting something out of them. And I will be back tomorrow. Bye for now.

[Shows more views]

Good morning! [To a passer-by]

You can watch a high definition version of this Raw Food Diet video here if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment