Pages

Wednesday 14 September 2011

A Vegetarian Meal Plan That Is Delicious!

Hello, Tim here from Phuket with yet another low carb vegetarian video.

How are we today?

We're doing, both Louise and myself are doing fine, having a great time over here. Weather is not too bad. Yesterday ended up being quite hot. Not overcast at all. Sun was out. And man, the sun had a bit of power! Very, very strong.

Today is still looking good. A bit more overcast. It is going to be a bit cooler. But we are still going to go down into the pool. We checked it out before actually, and the water is warm. So looking forward to that.

Maybe you can hear the waves in the background. Quite beautiful and relaxing watching that. Good waking up to it as well, waking up to the sound of the waves.

I have got a few more pictures to include, which I took last night. I will show you shortly in this video. Just talking about the food I had yesterday and so forth. So I will pause this now and we'll have a look at what I ate yesterday. At least some of the meals anyway.



OK, so here is some of the food I actually had yesterday. Very, very healthy, as you can see. And this is my breakfast. And no, the toast wasn't mine. That was actually Louise's toast. And here is my huge serving of fruits and nuts. I had a big serving so I didn't eat it all.

And this is what I had in the evening. Very, very healthy. Sorry about the bad quality picture.

OK, so there you go. That's some of the food I ate yesterday. All healthy. Good variety I thought there. Trying not to have too much rice. I think if you are looking to do this, eat like this, it would probably be wise not to have too much rice. I would suggest probably about an 80% vegetable to rice mix. Because rice is actually a carbohydrate, so it is actually quite strong, quite fattening in large quantities. So I am trying to do that. Because my vegetables are very healthy, and very good for you. You can almost eat an unlimited supply of those. Less, in terms of fruit. Fruit being very sweet of course, you don't want to have too much of that. But you can certainly have quite a bit.

I am tending to put too much on my plate and not finishing it. This morning at breakfast the fruit that I showed you earlier, I didn't get to finish that. I probably loaded it up a bit too high. So I have got to keep that in mind, not to load it up too high, with too much food basically. I don't want to get into that habit of overeating, even if it is the healthy stuff.

But yeah. Still feeling good. Still feeling fantastic.

And I tried a few alcoholic drinks since I have been here actually. A few cocktails. I haven't liked it. Did you know that alcohol has got ethanol in it. Ethanol the actual fuel they use for cars and stuff. A byproduct of that is actually in alcohol. I found that quite interesting. And apparently it is only the liver than can try and process that component of alcohol. Which is why, if you drink too much of it, you get liver damage. Because the liver can't handle it all. So, interesting.

Anyway, my point is I didn't really enjoy that cocktail. Maybe it is because I haven't had a drink for two or three months now. I am probably not going to indulge in that anymore. I am going to go back on that sort of stuff. The other thing I noticed... one of the cocktails that I ordered was supposedly fresh juice. And it was really interesting. I tasted it as soon as it came out, and I knew straight away that it was out of a can. Big difference between all natural juice that has just come out, or has just been juiced; as opposed to juice coming out of a can. So I knew straight away obviously, and I didn't finish that. It was just sickly sweet, and just tasted nowhere near as good as the fresh stuff.

Not a lot else to report. Everything is still going fine in my new vegan diet plan and my weight loss. And if you are on a juice fast, keep at it. Keep up the good work. If you have got any questions about that as well as the vegetarian meal plan, by all means let me know and I will try and answer them. For now I am going to go and have a swim.

Thanks for watching. I will talk to you tomorrow.

Talk to you then. Bye for now.

You can watch a high definition version of this Vegetarian Meal Plan video here if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment