Pages

Saturday 10 September 2011

Best Weight Loss Practice And Eating Properly

Hi. Tim here with another transition to food / weight loss / eat healthy video.

Just a quick one today, because this is actually take 2! I did my first video, and when I finished recording it, I went into my video editor, and there was nothing recorded. I don't know what went wrong. But it seems to be working now. I did a couple of little test ones, and it is now working.

OK, not a lot to report today, other than that you will not be getting a video from me tomorrow. That is because I am on holidays tomorrow, and I am actually flying to Phuket. So consequently I will be in the air, and by the time I get into Phuket it is going to be late, and I will have to clear customs and so forth. So I won't get a chance to do a video.

However I will be doing a video every day after that, while I am away, just showing you some of the sights of Phuket, and talking about the food, and talking about food experiences and so forth.

Just a couple of brief bits of information about food.



Firstly, for those people asking, yes, I am producing that ebook. I am working on an ebook now primarily targeted to juice fasting people. And it is going to be talking about my experiences on my 56 day fast. But also I am going to put together the best recipes I found, juice recipes, talk about how much juice I have each day in each amount of juice, how much I am having whether 500, 600 mls, 15 to 20 ounces, and so forth. The ratio of fruit to vegetables that I found for the best results for weight loss. All those types of things. Basically everything I can get together about the subject. And even including things like protein.

That's another really common question people were asking me was: what are you doing for protein while you're having your juice fast. Well, the thing is, did you know, that pound for pound, vegetables have a lot more protein that meat (some vegetables have more protein than others). So consequently if you are having vegetables in your juice fast, you don't need to look for protein anywhere else (and vegetables have a lot more good stuff in them as well!). You're getting enough protein in these fruits and vegetables.

Really I am trying to put together is not really an encyclopedia, but as much information as I can together, so that someone wanting to take a juice fast can get this ebook, and look at it and go, right, that's everything I need to get. Because I had to do a lot of research to get all the information I needed. Some of it I didn't actually know when I started. So that's why, my advice at the moment, where do I get all this information, is to say just start and you'll learn along the way. But I realize for some people who like to have all their information up front, you really need this sort of ebook.

So stay tuned for that. It is still realistically going to be a couple of weeks away. Because I am away on holidays I won't get a chance to look at that, and when I get back it will take me a while to finish it. So, probably in 2 weeks time I will have something to show you guys, and you can come back to me with any comments and see what you think.

So there's that.

Not a lot else to talk about other than that. I mentioned there was going to be no video tomorrow. But I will be back on track after that.

And today at lunch time, or, after lunch time, I felt that I was still hungry. It is about quarter to 3 in the afternoon here. So I left it for about an hour, and then I decided to snack. What did Tim have to snack? Well, nothing really exciting. I had an apple, some nuts and seeds, and a few dates. That was my snack. So, interesting that even though I felt hungry, it didn't even enter the equation that I was going to eat something "bad", you know, processed foods or junk foods. It was just a matter of what healthy options I had.

So I think I am following my, trying to listen to my body. My body said I was hungry, so I said, OK, I'm going to give you something. It was interesting because I had a much lighter breakfast, and I am wondering whether that was related to it. In the days prior to that since the juice fast ended I had been having smoothies. And this morning I only had a couple of pieces of fruit. So I am just wondering whether I need a bit more at breakfast time to carry me over so that I am feeling a bit fuller and not wanting to snack after lunch.

I will probably go back - because I am going to be away, I am probably going to be having bigger breakfasts than I would normally have here anyway. So it is going to be interesting to see how that pans out over the next few days.

What else. I think that's all for now, other than to say thank you very much for watching my videos. I do appreciate your support. And I will be back with another video in 2 days time.

Until then, take it easy. Bye for now.

You can watch a high definition version of this Weight Loss video here if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment