Pages

Thursday 8 September 2011

Back To Solid Foods And Loving It

Hi, Tim here!

How are you going today?

Today is my juice fasting update. Or, should I say, transitioning back to food update! Day 2. This is the start of Day 3, actually, from my, returning from juice fasting, going back to the normal solid foods with some healthy vegetarian recipes. Things are going fantastically well. For those who are asking, yes, I have gained a little bit of weight. The smallest amount of weight actually, since I have gone off juice fasting. Today is the start of the third day, mid morning here in Australia. I have gained 0.1 kilo, yes, 0.1 kilo!

Now that is about 1/5 of one pound. That is all I have gained since moving over, and I suspect that is going to come off pretty quickly, because I am still exercising and eating healthily.



What raw food diet did I eat yesterday? Very good question. I will answer it now. I ate for breakfast, I had a nice smoothie and some quick vegan treats. This is yesterday. Then for lunch I made a lovely vegetable stew, using that Eat For Health book, Dr. Joel Fuhrmann. I think it is called the Hearty Vegetable Stew. I think it contained about 12 different vegetables. Smelt absolutely magnificent when I was cooking it, and it tasted quite nice.

And of course I made too much, so I have that in the freezer now. And I am going to have that for lunch. For my evening vegitarian meals, I am only having quite a light meal. I just having a bit of fruit, a few nuts and seeds. That's it. Strawberries, a bit of apple, banana, and a bit of orange. And I didn't have too much. I wasn't too hungry. And in actual fact I haven't felt hungry the whole time. So it is pretty fantastic, as I'm sure you'll agree. Because I'm still feeling happy, still feeling confident.

And I've just gone back to this - because it was a bit of a concern of mine that once I got off the juice fast that I would be getting those old addiction type feelings back again. And trying to navigate towards those types of foods that I shouldn't be eating. That hasn't been the case. I haven't been eating meat, since I have gone off my juice fast, whatsoever. I have just stuck to vegan snack recipes such as vegetables, nuts, seeds, having smoothies or stew, and just a bit of light fruit in the evening. And it's doing really, really well.

Another thing that is a bit different about this video today is I'm doing a test video on my iPad. I'm going to edit this video, then upload directly from the iPad, so that I am all ready, once I get to Phuket (which is later this week) and I can start making - I want to make sure, basically, that I can make videos, edit them, and upload them etc., while I am over there. Because of course, I won't have a computer, I will only have an iPad.

The other good news of course, while I'm away, is that I have got baby-sitters for my house now. I've got four people staying here, which is fantastic as well. Because obviously I didn't want to leave the house here empty while I was away. So I have got some family moving in while I'm away, which is good.

And, what else have I got to report? Not a lot else. Is there any interest out there - send me a comment, or let me know - if I put together an e-book of my juice fast experiences. I am thinking of doing that, going right through. And it wouldn't just be like Day 1, to Day 56. But it would also include recipes, pitfalls, things that I found, things that I found hard, things that I found easy, shortcuts, those types of things. Is this something that interests you? Because if it is, let me know.

And of course the other thing I would do after the juice fast e-book, I would actually go through and chronicle my returning back to food after it as well. Because what I'm really trying to do here now with this YouTube channel, YouTube videos, is to make it the best juice fasting / transitioning back to food / getting healthy / eating correctly type channel on YouTube. And I want it to use myself as proof, for those people, who like myself before I started this, thought they couldn't succeed, and thought that it was going to be too hard. And I have just shown myself that I can succeed, that I can do this and lose a lot of weight. And I want show other people as well.

So, tell me what you think.

The other thing is I had a comment yesterday from someone which was interesting, suggesting, why aren't I getting more views on YouTube. Maybe I should be promoting these videos more. What do you think?

Is there any suggested ways that I can get message out there to more people, so that we can help as many people as possible. I am open to any ways to get these videos out there, and I am pumped about doing them, and continuing to do them each day.

Let me know your comments. I would love to hear them. And any other questions you've got in the meantime, send them through, and I will do my best to answer.

OK, that's it for now. Thanks for watching. And I will see you tomorrow!

Bye for now.

You can watch a high definition version of this Solid Foods here if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment