Pages

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Day 9 - Lemon Juice Benefits Enough To Replace Water?

Hello,

Tim here with the Day 9 update.

Yes, for now 8 solid days I have been on this juice fast, and still doing quite well.

Overall, well I will start off by giving my overall weight since last time – 0.4 kg I have lost which is just under one pound, since my last video yesterday. So overall I have lost 6 kg which is about 13.2 pounds.

So obviously very happy with the progress. So my detox diet program is working! Even though I don't like using the word diet, the feeling that a lot of the toxins and so forth are starting to come out of my body.


There is a bit of a – it's more of a vegetable type smell that is around me. According to my partner Louise. So I am assuming that's from a toxic type bad stuff sitting at my body which is good. I would rather it be out than in, put it that way! So I guess what I am saying is things are going still going quite well.



I am now considering lemon water benefits thinking of whether the water that I'm drinking all the time, whether I should actually be putting lemon juice in it. Because I have told you in previous videos about lemon juice benefits. There are lots of different positive things that lemons will do so, I am looking now whether I should up my drinking, instead of just water, to also include lemon juice. More on that later.

Today, walking: I actually worked further. I walked one hour and 32 min and covered 7.43 km which is about 4.6 miles, so I was pretty pleased with that. Obviously being able to walk further. I hope I'm getting more energy is what I am saying.

But I am still feeling tired during the day, some periods of time where I am tired, and I'm still getting that feeling every now and again where I want to stop this and give this up. "Enough is enough" - that sort of thing. Those feelings do go. Usually they come just before I have a juice, I have to say. I'm finding I'm feeling perhaps a little bit negative just before, but once I've had the juice, almost instantly the hunger, if there was some hunger there, has gone away and there is just a pleasant sort of feeling in my stomach, so I'm not hungry sort of thing.

And that's a pretty unusual feeling because, being overweight, I tended to eat to being stuffed, eat so much food that I was stuffed all the time. So now I'm only eating until I'm no longer hungry. And it is a big difference.

And I think the big difference there is, if you can control your eating so that you are only eating until you are no longer hungry, you are basically going to lose weight. I am thinking that I am going to apply this methodology when I go back to eating solid food, that when I am eating, as soon as I am not hungry, I will stop rather than continuing on, which I used to do, until I was absolutely stuffed and so full that my stomach was poking out because I'm that full. I think that's one of the big things of overeating that I am going to get a lot better with.

I guess what I am saying I am becoming more in tune with my body. I'm understanding now that there are different feelings that I am getting, and I don't need to go to that stage of being full of the time, or being stuffed. Obviously with the juice fast I'm not getting that feeling at virtually at all because I think I would probably have to drink twice the amount of juice that I am drinking to get that sort of feeling, stuffed up feeling. And really that is a negative feeling. I am quite happy with feeling, you know, that comfortable feeling in the stomach as opposed to the one that - ohh I'm so ugged [?].

So overall I am pretty happy, I have to say.

Speaking of juice fasts, not everyone has to do it the way that I am doing it. It's fairly radical you would have to say, the approach that I am taking, going from cold turkey and doing it for such a long period of time, that I am planning to. But other people might try and do it for four or five days or seven days and then go back to eating just fruit and vegetables and eating them to get the actual roughage, and the fibre and so forth that you are actually missing out on if you are just drinking the juice. And then doing that now for a period of 5 to 7 days and then going back to juice fasting again.

Other people might decide to juice once or twice a day and then just have their evening meal as they would normally have it. That is still going to do a lot of good. Even just having the juice once a day is going to help you. It's really going to detox your body and make you feel a lot better because all this natural stuff is coming into your body, and it is giving your body the nutrition but it actually needs.

I should come up with a name for this shouldn't I, and actually promote it, like my 'Slim Fast Diet Plan' or something like that! Because this is really a way to lose weight quickly, if you can hang in there with the juice fast. So there might be something else for people, as I said, who can't, or don't want to do juice fasts. Treat it as a combination. Because anything you do, even one juice fast a day is going to be helping your body out quite a lot quite frankly. Because it is at least some good nutrition, you know, nature's nutrition, coming into your body.

All right, well I am going to leave it there now. Can I ask you please if you are watching these videos and getting value out of them, Can you please click on the Like button, if you are on YouTube, or a video site, or leave a comment and let me know how I am going, whether I am giving you too much information, not enough information, what you want to hear about. I would love to hear from you, and I know some people are saying to do this, to get some inspiration to keep me going. I would love to know that I am helping you out. If you are watching this thinking, look, I am getting benefit from these videos, then please click on that Like button on YouTube. And also if you can leave a comment anywhere you are where there's an inability to leave a comment I would love to hear from you. And it would reinforce to me that what I am doing is worthwhile and helping other people as well. And that's going to really inspire me to continue. So if you could do that, that would be much appreciated.

All right, I'm going to leave it there for now, and I will talk to you tomorrow.

Cheers for now.

You can watch a high definition version of this Lemon Juice Benefits Video here if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment