Pages

Monday 25 July 2011

Day 14 - Fat Burning Diet Is Still Working!

Hi,

Tim, here again with Day 14, my Day 14 update.

I am still going on with this juice fasting plan. I am still managing to keep on track.

And I had a bit of temptation yesterday: drumroll, look away, look away now! Look at this picture if you dare.

This is what was in front of my eyes last night, this picture. And I was able to resist that. I had a feeling that there was going to be lots of nice – well, I say nice but it's actually not nice because it is very unhealthy for you, not healthy at all. This type of food was there and I was quite happy to take my drink and successfully managed to avoid any food whatsoever. And I wasn't really tempted, I have to say, even though that food would have in the past been something that I wanted a lot of. I was quite happy to go without.


So there you go. Goes to show you the power of this fat burning diet, being able to really resist. It's a fasting plan, a juice fasting plan is what I am saying. It is really working well and I am just not getting those urges for that type of food any more, which is fantastic.



Overnight my weight since yesterday has changed by .3 kg. I lost .3 which is .66 of the pound. Overall I have now lost 8.3 kg in 13 full days which is 18.3 pounds.

Earlier today when I weighed myself – shock, horror! The weight loss was zero. I had not gone up nor gone down. But then I did weigh myself after my walk again and I had lost .3kg. So I will take my weight loss however I can get it, even if I had to weigh myself more than once!

What I do do is, I am not silly about it, is I don't weigh myself at different times in the day or anything. I would always be within an hour or so in the morning, which is the time that I actually do it. I would not suggest that you start weighing yourself in the morning and then in the afternoon and then take the best results, or anything like that. I normally do it just in the morning.

Overall losing again .3 kg - and that is every single day of this diet so far (well I am saying 'diet' - wrong word!) I have actually managed to lose weight, which is fantastic.

In terms of my measurements, my waist is now down to 106 cm, which is 41.7 inches. Now that is still probably on the larger side. But, look, just two weeks ago it was 120 cm, which is 47.25 inches. So that's how much I have lost around the waist just from being on this juice fast in the last 13 days. Pretty amazing.

One thing I did do was I ate more fruits and vegetables yesterday. I am just wondering how much vegetable you actually need on this. I am conscious of the amount of sugar that is in these vegetables, ah, sorry in these fruits. Some fruits have got lots of sugar. But I guess the other thing that balances this is that it's all natural. It's not as if it's a man-made food. It hasn't been processed. So I am just wondering whether it would be an issue to eat, or drink, to blend more fruits than vegetables and just to have the fruit. So I am probably not at the stage where I want to risk that yet because I certainly don't want to risk going something going topsy-turvy and not losing the weight. But what I will do is to the bit more research on that and just see whether there is that scenario.

Because quite frankly I like fruits a lot more than vegetables. Even though I am... tolerating, I guess is the word... fruits and vegetables, I would much rather be having fruits, if I had the chance, and only fruits. So maybe I can cut down and have two juices per day, just fruit juice, and then the third (the main one) in the evening: that can be more vegetable maybe.

So, I will look into that and see how I go.

And just a word on goals. If you are actually looking to follow this, or if you are following this, I think it is important for you to have a goal. So is your goal: you are just trying to lose weight? Or do you have a specific amount?

If you recall when I started with this on Day One I actually had a clear goal, which was to lose 32 kg around 70 pounds in 56 days. And that has remained my constant goal every day. And in actual fact yesterday I was able to say that I have met, or had got to 25% of my goals. So I am at the point of saying that I am 25% of the way there.

So, if you're doing this, have you got a goal? If not I suggest you do have a goal. And really the goal is is not to lose weight, but it is to become healthy and thin, isn't it. So I am focusing on the positive things. This is the way I suggest you do it, looking at what you want to be when you get to the end of your goal. When you reach your goal you are going to be thin, you are going to be fit, you are going to feel vibrant and happy and so forth. So that should be your goal coupled with the amount of weight. Obviously that you want to lose as well.

I think that is important because I do see a lot around the traps people saying 'I am sick of being overweight'. And I think their focus is more on being overweight. So, you know, interesting.

Not a lot else to report today. I am still trying to figure out about juicing beets. Interesting enough in Australia we call them beetroot. I am just wondering whether beetroot and beets are the same thing. I'll have to actually find that because there's a ton of information on beets, as they call them in the US I think, but not a lot on beetroot. So if you happen to know that please leave me a comment and confirm it.

I do love to hear all your comments and I try and enter all of them. So if you are looking at this video please feel free to comment. Any questions and comments, encouragements, motivation, criticism whatever. By all means leave a comment. And I will personally answer all of them because I am very much pumped in my journey and if I can help other people on the way, so much the better.

And just in relation to beets: if anyone knows anything about beets use side-effects, I would also be interested to know as well.

The other interesting thing that I saw on the Internet, and I haven't actually found the link for it, is people looking for a substitute for apple juice. And I found that quite surprising for people doing this fasting plan because apple is for me: apple juice is the main part of the plan. So it's something where I don't know if that would be possible. Because apple and lemon are the two things that I really use to defuse a lot of bad taste. So if you have got any information on substitutes for apple juice, by all means, let me know.

Okay. With that said I think I will get out of here for another day. Tomorrow will be Day 15 which will give me my complete two week score. Because I will have been on this plan for 14 days as of tomorrow, 14 full days of being on it. So if that's the case I am going to be 25% of the way along in terms of time and as you previously know I am already 25% there in terms of how much weight I have lost.

So, still feeling pretty good, and I look forward to catching up with you tomorrow.

Thanks for watching,

Cheers for now.

You can watch a high definition version of this Fat Burning Diet Video here if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment